Insulated Garage Doors
If you are looking to achieve more energy efficiency throughout your home or converting your garage into a home office or gym, then consider an insulated garage door as a whole-house approach to completing the insulation envelope around your home.
As we become more and more concerned with the amount of energy we use in our everyday lives, an insulated garage door will not only keep your garage warm in winter and cool in summer, but it also reduces your energy bills.
Dynamic sectional garage doors are available in a wide range of colours and designs. We have hundreds of choices in design options for you to consider. Combined with an insulation system, our garage door will not only help you save money by saving energy, but it will also increase your home’s street appeal, reduce outdoor noise and add extra durability and strength to your garage door.
Quality features that will stand the test of time
Dynamic’s insulated garage doors provide insulation from the heat and cold and are made of first-class materials to ensure maximum safety and long service life. The insulated garage door is constructed with high strength BlueScope steel and expanded polystyrene (EPS) laminated panels, finished with an impact resilient-vinyl laminate. With a thermal value of R1.47, the garage door insulation minimises the effects of the harsh Australian climate, by reducing heat loss and heat gain transferring through the door panel.
The award-winning FingerProof safety design is a standard feature for Dynamic sectional garage doors. This unique design not only safeguards your family against serious injury, but it also seals out elements that can penetrate conventional garage doors.
We can also help you upgrade and insulate your existing garage door by adding an insulation system, which will make your garage more comfortable all year round.
Benefits of an insulated garage door
- Cuts energy costs and saves you money by reducing thermal exchange in your home
- Reduces outdoor noise with the vibration absorbent insulation system
- Gives you that extra space by utilising your garage for a home office, rumpus room, workshop or gym
- Protects you from the harsh climatic elements with our heavy-duty garage door bottom rail
- Creates a comfortable living environment by completing the insulation envelope of your home
- Improves the look and street appearance of your home with a stunning garage door and boost your home’s resale value
- Gives you hassle-free entry to your garage by adding an optional garage door motor
- Reduces greenhouse gas emissions by lowering energy consumption
SURFACE TEMPERATURE READING
Disclaimer: temperatures may vary depending upon the orientation and location of the garage.